Administration Clerk - Finance
On the Dot, a subsidiary of Media24 in Gauteng, currently requires the services of an Administration Clerk - Finance.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume responsibility as Administration Clerk - Finance, reporting to the Administration Controller. The position will be based at their offices in Ormonde.
Main purpose of the role
- Responsible for assisting the administration controller in execution on cash administration and other day-to-day activities of allocated routes and customers
- Grade 12
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience in logistics and retail environment
- Previous exposure to the logistics industry knowledge of business and management principles and practices
Skills and Competencies
- Planning and organizing
- Relationship building
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Problem solving
- Pressure resilience
- Daily recons are done, captured and balances on all routes
- All payments are received, allocated and processed
- Daily day ends completed
- Maintain a filing system for accounting data records
- Control of office equipment and stationary
- Comply with all departmental policies, processes and procedures
Given the Employment Equity Policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.