On the Dot, a subsidiary of Media24 in Western Cape, currently requires the services of a Field Coordinator.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume responsibility as Field Coordinator, reporting to the Regional Merchandising Manager. The position will be based at their offices in Paarden Eiland.
Main purpose of the role
- Manage and control the merchandising functions regionally.
- A relevant sales, retail or marketing qualification / operational / logistics
- Experience 2 years’ proven sales and retail experience
- Sound knowledge of merchandising principles
- 1 years supervisory or experience advantageous
- Computer Literate
- Valid driver’s license
- Own reliable vehicle
Skills and Competencies
- Action orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results orientation
- Customer focus
- Change management
- Pressure resilience
- Business acumen
- Constantly evaluate and improve sales methods to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Keep abreast of latest trends in sales effectiveness and adopt new approaches as required to expand client base and increase revenue.
- Implement the merchandising operational plans and priorities that align with sales plans;
- Manage and maintain the performance of the merchandisers
- Identify, analyse and report on opportunities for growth, improved efficiencies and achievements;
- Build relationships with retail agents through regular and ongoing communication;
- Implement and maintain the categorization of merchandising principles and facings within the retail operational environment;
- Keep abreast of latest trends in merchandising and adopt new approaches as required to expand client base and increase revenue;
- Manage team members in such a way that they are motivated, energised and empowered;
- Coach & develop, share knowledge and mentor junior employees.
- Conduct regular quality checks at retail agents to increase merchandising efficiency and quality.
- All deadlines are to be adhered to and ensuring that team understanding the importance thereof
- FC complete monthly summaries and all relevant reports
- Managing complete portfolio on stands, new designs, implementation, co-ordinating.
- Managing and co-ordinating all new agents within your specify region